Hubbard Lake Dam
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Retention dam on Hubbard Lake in Alpena County, Michigan at the connection to the Thunder Bay River, c 1942.
- (Reverse) Hubbard Lake Dam serves as a retention dam on one of northeastern Michigan's most beautiful bodies of water, Hubbard Lake. The dam is located on the edge of a beautiful camping area, open to tourists throughout the summer season.
Postmarked July 30, 1942, 7:39am, Alpena, Mich.
Addressed to: Mr. & Mrs. R. G. Ransom, 2989 Algonquin, Detroit, Mich.
"Dear Folks, Am spending a few weeks in Alpena & having a nice time. Wish you could be here to. Regards to your boys. Love, Aunt Ottilie"
- Date of Original
Width: 1644 px
Height: 1050 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 1644px
Image Height: 1050px
- Robert Currier Postcard Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 44.827948569231 Longitude: -83.5320603808594
- Dr. Robert Currier
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Robert Currier Postcard Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707