- Media Type
- Item Type
- Trowbridge Dam across the Thunder Bay River, Alpena County, Michigan.
- From Centennial History of Alpena County, Michigan (1892/1903) by David D. Oliver, page 31: "The Trowbridge dam slacks the water up the river a short distance above the North Branch, and the perpendicular fall of water from this point to the bay is seventy-eight feet."
- Date of Original
Width: 5774 px
Height: 4558 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5774px
Image Height: 4558px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707