Mud Lake Railroad Junction - Engineer's Log, 1888.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Mud Lake Railroad Engineer's Logbook - record of trains by engine number and signed by the Engineer. These trains ran on Russell Alger's logging railroad. This was located on George Gagnon's farm on Summers Road, in Hawes Township, Alcona County, Michigan.
- First few pages were used as a scrapbook for newspaper clippings.
- pp. 1-93
- Date of Original:
- June 1888 to August 11, 1888
- Personal Name(s):
- Alger, Russell ; Gagnon, George
- Mud Lake Railroad - Engineer's Logbook
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Don and Erlene Ranger
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Special Collections, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
Agency street/mail address
211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707