Edmund Sepull and Wellington Travid purchased the Field and Gray Drugstore at 123 North Second Avenue in 1904. The store moved to 102 North Second Avenue in 1920. In 1986, the store was sold, but the new owners maintained the original character of fixtures, high shelves, and rolling ladders. These colored glass slides (c 1920s) were shown on movie theatre screens before the movie and in between the changing of the film reels. These slides advertised stock that was sold at Sepull's Store.
1. Everything for tennis
2. A safe decision. Photo copyright 1916 by A. G. Spalding & Brothers [Spaulding Co.]
3. Play Ball. Everything for baseball.
4. Blue Lily Toilet Requisites. Perfume, toilet wate, cream, talcum and soap.
5. Everything for golf. Spaulding Golf.
6. Cover of mailing box. Standard Slide Corporation. 209 West 48th Street, New York.