- Media Type
- Item Type
- Second Avenue looking north from Washington Avenue in Downtown Alpena. The small boy by the electric pole is said to be Fred Trelfa, who later became quite an Alpena historian and photographer. Masonic Block is on left, and the Second Avenue Bridge is far center.
- Date of Original
Width: 5246 px
Height: 3624 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5246px
Image Height: 3624px
- Ann Taber Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Picture taken from this location:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0616117956068 Longitude: -83.4345417156219
- Picture taken from this location:
- Tim Taber
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Ann Taber Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707