Churchill Lumber Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Churchill Lumber Company mill was located at the mouth of the Thunder Bay River. They also had store, wagon shop, and coal yard.
- Front: Churchill Lumber Co., Alpena, Mich.
Back: Postmarked Dafoe, Mich., Jul 4, 1914
Mrs, Jenny, Haltiner
210, Tuttle, St.
Dear Cousin:-I am writting to find out how you folks are. I am writting for mamma. She was going to write a letter but she had to go and help one of the neighbors paper. How is the sick patient? Mamma's aunt. We are well. It is raining today. Will close. Hope to hear from you soon.
- Date of Original
- Corporate Name(s)
- Churchill Lumber Company
- Haltiner Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Approximate location of lumber mill:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0611949892133 Longitude: -83.4243385925293
- Approximate location of lumber mill:
- Robert E. Haltiner
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Haltiner Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707