Alpena High School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Alpena High School (also called Central High School) was built in 1891 of brick and locally quarried stone. On April 14, 1940, it was destroyed by fire.
- Front: Alpena High School
- Date of Original
- c 1914
- Haltiner Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Location of original high school:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0600733860104 Longitude: -83.4383075370789
- Location of original high school:
- Robert E. Haltiner
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Haltiner Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707