- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A typical load of logs being pulled by horses. Sprinkling water on the road and allowing it to freeze made the sled easier to pull.
- Adam's Bookstore, publisher of this postcard, provided Alpena souvenirs for many years.
- Front: Logging Operations near Alpena. Pub. by Adams Book Store, Alpena, Mich.
Back: Postmarked Dafoe, Mich., Apr 16, 1914
Mrs. R. T. Haltiner
210 Tutle St,
April 15, 1914
Dear Mamma, I got up all right. Mr. Cook was at the station to meet me with a horse. They want me to stay until Saturday and then go down with Mr. Cook & Ethel. I am going to school this afternoon. [?][?] Jake? Haltiner
- Date of Original:
- Haltiner Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Michigan, United States
- Robert E. Haltiner
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Haltiner Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
Agency street/mail address
211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707