Thunder Bay River above the Ninth Street Dam
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The sorting gap was where logs were sorted according to owner by reading the mark on the end of each log.
- "Low water above 9th Street Dam, Aug. 8, 1954 - showing Oldfield Sorting Gap at 13th & Minor Streets"
- Date of Original
Width: 2879 px
Height: 2223 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2879px
Image Height: 2223px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Above Ninth Street Dam:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0739857718837 Longitude: -83.4388439788818
- Above Ninth Street Dam:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707