Old U.S. Weather Bureau Building
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This building housed the U.S. Weather Bureau prior to being remodeled. The 1876 Centennial Building is at the far right.
- "Rebuilt Kurrash Building, South cor. [corner] First & Chisholm, 1958"
- Date of Original
Width: 5694 px
Height: 4481 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5694px
Image Height: 4481px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Corner of First Ave and Chisholm St:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0610131091075 Longitude: -83.4321921005249
- Corner of First Ave and Chisholm St:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707