Alpena City View along the Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Left to right: No. 1 Fire House, Trinity Episcopal Church, First Baptist Church, and St. Bernard's Catholic Church. The Fletcher Sulfite Pulp Paper Mill is in the foreground.
- "South from Fletcher Tower, June 2, 1907"
- Date of Original
Width: 5669 px
Height: 4062 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5669px
Image Height: 4062px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Appoximate location of picture:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0658933580732 Longitude: -83.4342949523926
- Appoximate location of picture:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707