City of Alpena, Aerial View
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This shows the old swing Second Avenue Bridge used prior to the drawbridge built in 1939.
- "Alpena, looking West, July 18, 1937"
- Date of Original
Width: 5701 px
Height: 4534 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5701px
Image Height: 4534px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Mouth of Thunder Bay River looking NW:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.061437495121 Longitude: -83.4251968994141
- Mouth of Thunder Bay River looking NW:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707