City Pumping and Filtration Plant at Stoney Point, Alpena, MI
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Stoney Point is also known as Mich-e-ke-wis Park.
- "City Pumping and Filtration Plant at Stoney Point, June 7, 1953"
- Date of Original
Width: 5703 px
Height: 4233 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5703px
Image Height: 4233px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
City Filtration Plant on Stoney Point:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0463319611217 Longitude: -83.4468906059265
- City Filtration Plant on Stoney Point:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707