- Media Type
- Item Type
- The far center is Trinity Episcopal Church. Forward from the church is the Masonic Block. From that is the Alpena Printing Studio.
- "South Second at Chisholm, 1930s"
- Date of Original
- c 1930s
Width: 5745 px
Height: 3712 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5745px
Image Height: 3712px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Corner of Chisholm St. and Second Ave. looking NW:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0622104758368 Longitude: -83.4331791534424
- Corner of Chisholm St. and Second Ave. looking NW:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707