Lower Sorting Gap, Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The sorting gap was where logs were sorted according to owner by reading the mark on the end of each log. The logs were then sent to the relevant mills.
- "Lower Sorting Gap, Crew, 1895"
- Date of Original
Width: 5693 px
Height: 4543 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5693px
Image Height: 4543px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Sorting Gaps were in the Thunder Bay River:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0627712592267 Longitude: -83.4286730422974
- Sorting Gaps were in the Thunder Bay River:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707