- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Maltz Opera House is at the center with the Second Avenue Swing Bridge and St. Mary's Church in the distance. The Culligan Block is on the lower right with the Davison Block on the corner.
- "East from Masonic Block, 1890"
- Date of Original
Width: 5686 px
Height: 4481 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5686px
Image Height: 4481px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Picture taken from this location looking NE:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0621650066723 Longitude: -83.4334366455078
- Picture taken from this location looking NE:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707