Wreck of the GEORGE M. COX
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The GEORGE M. COX was a steel passenger propeller built in 1901 in Toledo, Ohio.
- See the Great Lakes Ships database for more information.
- "Wreck of Passenger Steamer GEORGE M. COX, Isle Royale, May 17, 1933"
- Date of Original
Width: 5677 px
Height: 4165 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5677px
Image Height: 4165px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Rock of Ages Reef:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 47.8644933676271 Longitude: -89.3171517602539
- Rock of Ages Reef:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707