Besser Stave Mill (aka The Besser - Churchill Co.)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Besser Stave Mill (aka The Besser - Churchill Co.) produced pieces of wood, which were assembled into barrels. It was located along the Thunder Bay River between Johnson St. and what was once Fort St.
- "Besser Mill Yard, 1897"
- Date of Original
Width: 5766 px
Height: 3956 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5766px
Image Height: 3956px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Approximate location of Besser Stave Mill:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0786527854336 Longitude: -83.4442513122559
- Approximate location of Besser Stave Mill:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707