Maltz Opera House and Maltz Block, Downtown Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Maltz Opera House was located on North Second Avenue and was built in 1879. It burned and was rebuilt in 1925. It is now the State Cinema.
- "Maltz Opera House Block, 1895"
- Date of Original
Width: 5677 px
Height: 3832 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5677px
Image Height: 3832px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.062937977552 Longitude: -83.4317414894104
- Maltz Block:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707