Thunder Bay River, Downtown Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The STEPHEN C. HALL (built 1880) sits on the far left. This vessel was owned by F.W. Gilchrist of Alpena. See the Great Lakes Maritime Collection database for more information on this vessel. Logs are being sorted to be transported to various sawmills along the river.
- "Scene on Thunder Bay River, Alpena, Mich., 1910"
- Date of Original
Width: 5693 px
Height: 4261 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5693px
Image Height: 4261px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Thunder Bay River below Second Avenue Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.063074383093 Longitude: -83.4299175872803
- Thunder Bay River below Second Avenue Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707