- Media Type
- Item Type
- Churches from left to right: Methodist-Episcopal, First Congregational, First Baptist. Just right of far center is the Alpena Central High School.
- "Looking South from No. 1 Fire Station, 1905"
- Date of Original
Width: 5711 px
Height: 4062 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5711px
Image Height: 4062px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Approximate location of Fire House:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0635366438948 Longitude: -83.4331469669342
- Approximate location of Fire House:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707