Mouth of the Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Alpena lighthouse at the mouth of the Thunder Bay River with Gilchrist Lumber Company lumber lined up along the river awaiting ship transportation. St. Mary's Catholic Church Steeple can been seen in the background.
- "Gilchrist Dock & Lighthouse, 1909"
- Date of Original
Width: 5725 px
Height: 4526 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5725px
Image Height: 4526px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Lighthouse at mouth of Thunder Bay River:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0604068379096 Longitude: -83.4231369628906
- Lighthouse at mouth of Thunder Bay River:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707