Folkerts, McPhee & Company Shingle and Lumber Mill
- Media Type
- Item Type
- D.W. Campbell owned part of Mill of Folkerts & Masters. Mill built in 1896 by F.N. Barlow & D. Campbell. F.N. Barlow & Co.; First (?) - A. Campbell & Co.; Kimball & Campbell; Campbell & Nugent; E. White; A.N. Robinson; Campbell & Robinson. Fall of 1880 - Folkerts & Masters. In 1886 - torn down and replaced by mill of Folkerts, McPhee, & Company until Sept. 8, 1895 when it was destroyed by fire and not rebuilt.
- "Folkerts, McPhee & Company Shingle and Lumber Mill. On the River, Below First Street. Original Mill built in 1869 by F.N. Barlow and D.W. Campbell and operated under several names until 1886. Burned on September 8, 1895."
- Date of Original
- c 1890
Width: 5677 px
Height: 4575 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5677px
Image Height: 4575px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Approximate location of Folkerts, McPhee, & Co.:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0623771957976 Longitude: -83.4292309417725
- Approximate location of Folkerts, McPhee, & Co.:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707