Epsteyn Clothing Store, Downtown Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Epsteyn Clothing Store was located in the 200 block of North Second Avnue (Minton Block). In the 1883 Polk Directory, the store is listed as carrying clothing, hats and caps, gents' furnishings, lumbermen's supplies, trunks and valises. It was a double front "Mammoth Clothing House."
- The Epsteyn residence was located at the corner of First Avenue and Dunbar Street.
- "N.H. Epsteyn, the one-price Clothier"
- Date of Original
- c 1883
Width: 4438 px
Height: 5498 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4438px
Image Height: 5498px
- Personal Name(s)
- Epsteyn, Nathan H.
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0627333686303 Longitude: -83.4323744907379
- Minton Block:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707