Thunder Bay River and Downtown Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Scenes overlooking the Thunder Bay River toward downtown Alpena above the Second Avenue Bridge. Images taken from the Paper Mill on Fletcher Street in 1886.
- In the third image, Fire Station No. 1 is visible in the center.
- Image 1: "South from Fibre Mill Tower, Nov. 14, 1886" Image 2: "Mason Mill - #1 Fire Station - Fletcher, Pack & Co., foreground"
- Date of Original
Width: 5766 px
Height: 4534 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5766px
Image Height: 4534px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
From Fletcher Paper Mill:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0657418038144 Longitude: -83.4324066772461
- From Fletcher Paper Mill:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707