- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Centennial Building was built in 1876 and has held several different businesses in its 140+ years.
- "Corner First & Washington Ave., 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5694 px
Height: 4463 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5694px
Image Height: 4463px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0612101458627 Longitude: -83.4325354232788
- Centennial Building:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707