Second Avenue Bridge and Downtown Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Looking across the Second Avenue Bridge towards downtown Alpena. The wooden bridge is seen in its closed position. To open, it would pivot from the center to run parallel with the river. Vessels could pass on either side once open.
- "Second Street, South from Bridge, 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5694 px
Height: 4088 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5694px
Image Height: 4088px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
South from Second Avenue Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0640746804489 Longitude: -83.4305184020996
- South from Second Avenue Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707