Comstock Lumber Mill Log Bank on Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Logs banked on the Thunder Bay River ready to be processed at the Comstock Lumber Mill.
- "Comstock Log Bank, April 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5742 px
Height: 4349 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5742px
Image Height: 4349px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Below Ninth Street Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0702882567942 Longitude: -83.4375565185547
- Below Ninth Street Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707