Schooner SEA BIRD in Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Scene of the Thunder Bay River below Ninth Street Bridge showing the extensive lumber industry along the river. The scow-schooner SEA BIRD was built in Trenton, Michigan in 1881.
- "Schooner SEABIRD Loading below 9th Street. Footbridge & Morse Mill at Dam, June 13, 1888"
- Date of Original
Width: 2875 px
Height: 2303 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2875px
Image Height: 2303px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Below Ninth Street Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.069803319039 Longitude: -83.4375565185547
- Below Ninth Street Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707