Residential Area of Alpena, Michigan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Looking Southwest along Third Avenue. The three-story building with the cupola is the Union School. Central Hotel was located on Lockwood Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
- "South-west from No. 1 Fire Station, May 26, 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5643 px
Height: 3584 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5643px
Image Height: 3584px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Looking SW up 3rd Avenue:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0637412499417 Longitude: -83.4340374603271
- Looking SW up 3rd Avenue:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707