- Media Type
- Item Type
- In the first image, Trinity Episcopal Church (Washington Avenue is on the left, Methodist Episcopal Church (Chisholm Street) is center, and First Congregational Church (Second Avenue) is on the right. In the second image, Trinity Church is rear center, and the Culligan Block (corner of Second Avenue and Chisholm Street) is the brick building in the center. The original Owl Cafe is in the white building in front. In the third image, the Methodist Church is center, and the First Congregational Church is on the right.
- "South from No. 1 Fire Station, May 26, 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5669 px
Height: 4037 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5669px
Image Height: 4037px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Looking across Chisholm St. toward Thunder Bay:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0636806260041 Longitude: -83.4339730873108
- Looking across Chisholm St. toward Thunder Bay:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707