Sorting Gaps in the Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The sorting gap was where logs were sorted according to owner by reading the mark on the end of each log. The logs were then sent to the relevant mills.
- "Lower Sorting Gap, 1887"
"Lower Sorting Gap, end of 7th St., 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5750 px
Height: 4574 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5750px
Image Height: 4574px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Mouth of Thunder Bay River below 2nd Ave Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0645899783168 Longitude: -83.4321491851807
- Mouth of Thunder Bay River below 2nd Ave Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707