Lumber Mill on Thunder Bay River with Early Alpena County Courthouse in Background
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View of lumbering operations along the Thunder Bay River. The three-story building with the cupola is the earlier Alpena County Court House located between Eight and Ninth Avenues.
- "West from the Fibre Mill Tower, 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5737 px
Height: 4421 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5737px
Image Height: 4421px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Looking across river toward Chisholm St, 8th & 9th:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0692804909124 Longitude: -83.4357755317688
- Looking across river toward Chisholm St, 8th & 9th:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707