Second Avenue, South of Downtown Alpena
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Looking South along Second Avenue from Washington Avenue. The Globe Hotel is to the left. Union School is center rear, and Union Hotel is on the corner on the left. A Bay City photographer's tent sits on the lawn.
- "Second Street, South from Masonic Block, 1890"
"South corner, Second & Washington, 1890"
- Date of Original:
Width: 5720 px
Height: 3892 px
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5720px
Image Height: 3892px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Looking up 2nd from corner of Washington.:
Michigan, United States
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
Agency street/mail address
211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707