- Media Type
- Item Type
- Looking North along Second Avenue from Washington Avenue. The Masonic Block is on the left. This is just prior to the F.C. Holmes building (Alpena Printing Studio; currently Black Sheep Pub) being built in 1894 next to the Masonic Building.
- "Second Street, North from Washington, 1891"
- Date of Original
Width: 5720 px
Height: 4284 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5720px
Image Height: 4284px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
2nd Ave, looking North from Washington:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0614299168269 Longitude: -83.4350674285889
- 2nd Ave, looking North from Washington:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707