- Media Type
- Item Type
- Looking North along Second Avenue from Washington Avenue. The Masonic Block is to the left. The F.C. Holmes building built in 1894 is next to it (Alpena Printing Studio / currently Black Sheep Pub).
- "Second Street, North from Washington, 1897"
- Date of Original
Width: 5711 px
Height: 4549 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5711px
Image Height: 4549px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
2nd Avenue looking toward Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0615132780062 Longitude: -83.4347670211792
- 2nd Avenue looking toward Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707