Results

We found
6
matching items
Decade
1890-1899
  
  • Churchill House Ruins After Fire
        Originally the Fletcher House, this hotel was moved in 1887 about a block to be positioned between First and Waters Street (present location of City Hall) and turned facing away from the bay. It was officially reopened as the Churchill House on May 2, 1888. The Churchill House burned April ...
      Originally the Fletcher House, this hotel was moved in 1887 about a ...
  • Sherman House
        The Sherman House hotel was located at 217 West Fletcher Street, half way between Commercial and Merchant Streets, opposite the railroad depot. It was built prior to 1883 and remained in business until about 1908. The proprietor, John D. McDonald, died in April 1907. The 1910 Sanborn Fire Insurance map ...
      The Sherman House hotel was located at 217 West Fletcher Street, half ...
  • Churchill Mill
        "Churchill Mill, 1892"
      "Churchill Mill, 1892"
  • Second Avenue, South of Downtown Alpena
        "Second Street, South from Masonic Block, 1890" "South corner, Second & Washington, 1890"
      "Second Street, South from Masonic Block, 1890" "South corner, Second & Washington, ...
  • Unidentified House or Hotel
        Unidentified hotel or house with livery stable behind.
      Unidentified hotel or house with livery stable behind.
  • Central Hotel
        Central Hotel was located on Lockwood Street between Second and Third Avenues.
      Central Hotel was located on Lockwood Street between Second and Third Avenues.
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Years
1890s1890189118921893189418951896189718981899
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these items. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit