Results

We found
2
matching items
Decade
1910-1919
  
  • Alpena Fire Department's Hose House No. 3
        Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William Goodrich.
      Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair ...
  • Engine House No. 1
        Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street.
      Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Years
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
Map
Map of locations associated with these items. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit