Results

We found
81
matching items
Media Types
Images  
  
Decade
1910-1919
  
  • Alpena Business College
        The Alpena Business College, at the corner of First Avenue and River Street, operated from about 1899 to 1920. Mrs. Mary Veenfliet was the proprietor.
      The Alpena Business College, at the corner of First Avenue and River ...
  • Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T
        Alpena High School Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T on side street next to the Henry Home (State Avenue) Carl Henry (with glasses) is standing in the back row, third from the right.
      Alpena High School Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T on side ...
  • Beck's Grand Hotel on Long Lake, Alpena.
        Beck's Grand Hotel, Long Lake, near Alpena, Mich.
      Beck's Grand Hotel, Long Lake, near Alpena, Mich.
  • Beebe Block
        Beebe Block, Globe Hotel and Trinity Church, East Washington Avenue, Alpena, Michigan.
      Beebe Block, Globe Hotel and Trinity Church, East Washington Avenue, Alpena, Michigan.
  • Below Four Mile Dam
        Below the Four Mile Dam on the Thunder Bay River, Alpena County, Michigan, 1912.
      Below the Four Mile Dam on the Thunder Bay River, Alpena County, ...
  • Below Ninth Street Bridge
        Below Ninth Street Bridge, Thunder Bay River, Alpena, Michigan, 1912. Log piles on banks; sorting gaps on river. Lumber mill in background.
      Below Ninth Street Bridge, Thunder Bay River, Alpena, Michigan, 1912. Log piles ...
  • Bridge on Four Mile Dam Cinder Path, Thunder Bay River
        Rustic foot bridge on cinder path at Four Mile Dam, Alpena County, Michigan. Taken April 10, 1910.
      Rustic foot bridge on cinder path at Four Mile Dam, Alpena County, ...
  • Cass School Students
        Elementary students as Cass School. The Cass School was located on Sable Street, between Fifth and Sixth Streets. It is currently a private residence.
      Elementary students as Cass School. The Cass School was located on Sable ...
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for a cattle brand adopted by Millard Allen, 1914.
      Registration for a cattle brand adopted by Millard Allen, 1914.
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for cattle and sheep brands adopted by Albert Chabot, 1915.
      Registration for cattle and sheep brands adopted by Albert Chabot, 1915.
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for cattle brand adopted by John Jackson, 1917.
      Registration for cattle brand adopted by John Jackson, 1917.
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for cattle brand adopted by William Johnson, 1918.
      Registration for cattle brand adopted by William Johnson, 1918.
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for battle brand adopted by John Keating, 1915.
      Registration for battle brand adopted by John Keating, 1915.
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for cattle brands adopted by Edward Schkofleski, 1919 and 1923.
      Registration for cattle brands adopted by Edward Schkofleski, 1919 and 1923.
  • Cattle Brands
        Registration for cattle brands adopted by William Woelk, 1916.
      Registration for cattle brands adopted by William Woelk, 1916.
  • Centennial Block
        (Reverse) Postmarked Oct. 23, 1912, 9 am, Applegate (?), Mich. To: Mrs. Wm McLean, Richmond, Mich. Oct. 22, 1912 Hello Cora and how you's all are. how is little George. We are all quite well. Aunt Jane is hear yet don't know when she will go. Cora I am going ...
      (Reverse) Postmarked Oct. 23, 1912, 9 am, Applegate (?), Mich. To: Mrs. ...
  • Churchill Lumber Company Vessel W.J. CARTER
        The W.J. CARTER was built in 1886 and came under the ownership of the Churchill Lumber Company, Alpena, in 1907 until about 1913. Here the CARTER sits in the Thunder Bay River being loaded with lumber.
      The W.J. CARTER was built in 1886 and came under the ownership ...
  • Clowns
        Harry Alec, Ralph Alec, and Eddie Everty dressed as clowns.
      Harry Alec, Ralph Alec, and Eddie Everty dressed as clowns.
  • Ed Kositchek and Son
        Edward Kositchek and Sons were dealers in buggies, wagons, robes, blankets, and oliver plows in the early 1900s. They were also manufacturers of harnesses, guns, ammunition, and sporting goods. Their store was located at 119 South Second Avenue.
      Edward Kositchek and Sons were dealers in buggies, wagons, robes, blankets, and ...
  • Engine House No. 1
        Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street.
      Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit