Results

We found
18
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Alpena Fire Department's Engine House No. 1
    Image       Engine House No. 1 and City Hall. This was constructed in 1880 and fronted River Street and Third Avenue. It burned on October 2, 1910.
    Image     Engine House No. 1 and City Hall. This was constructed in 1880 and fronted River Street and Third Avenue. It burned on October 2, 1910.
  • Engine House No. 1
    Image       "Engine House No. 1...was constructed in 1880 and fronted River Street at Third Avenue. It burned on Oct. 2, 1910."
    Image     "Engine House No. 1...was constructed in 1880 and fronted River Street at Third Avenue. It burned on Oct. 2, 1910."
  • Alpena Fire Department's Fire Engine
    Image       Cecil Morey? (probably refers to engine driver)
    Image     Cecil Morey? (probably refers to engine driver)
  • The Bear
    ImageCollection       The bear at the Alpena Fire Department Zoo.
    ImageCollection     The bear at the Alpena Fire Department Zoo.
  • Engine House No. 1
    Image       Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street. This was the first ladder truck owned by the Alpena Fire Department, circa 1920s.
    Image     Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third ...
  • Engine House No. 1
    Image       "Engine House No. 1...was constructed in 1880 and fronted River Street at Third Avenue. It burned on Oct. 2, 1910." City Hall was once in this building.
    Image     "Engine House No. 1...was constructed in 1880 and fronted River Street at Third Avenue. It burned on Oct. 2, 1910." City Hall was once in this building.
  • Alpena Fire Department's Hose House No. 3
    Image       Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William Goodrich.
    Image     Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William ...
  • Engine House No. 1
    Image       Interior of Engine House No. 1. Two uniformed men sit near the head of the table at a dinner held in the Fire Station. Note the two beds in the rear left corner, used by firemen on duty.
    Image     Interior of Engine House No. 1. Two uniformed men sit near the head of the table at a dinner held in the Fire Station. Note the two beds in the ...
  • Engine House No. 1
    Image       Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street.
    Image     Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third ...
  • Alpena Fire Department Hose Wagon
    Image       Alpena Fire Department hose cart of Fletcher Street. The Hose House was located on Fletcher Street.
    Image     Alpena Fire Department hose cart of Fletcher Street. The Hose House was located on Fletcher Street.
  • Alpena Fire Department
    ImageCollection       The Alpena Fire Department's sleigh and horse team crossing the Second Avenue Bridge from the north during the winter.
    ImageCollection     The Alpena Fire Department's sleigh and horse team crossing the Second Avenue Bridge from the north during the winter.
  • Alpena Fire Department
    ImageCollection       Alpena Fire Department wagon and horse teams within department building.
    ImageCollection     Alpena Fire Department wagon and horse teams within department building.
  • Alpena Fire Department
    Image       The Alpena Fire Department. This picture is believed to have been taken on Water Street, between Second and Third Avenues, around 1883, as noted by the McMasters Harness Ship on the right. This is probably the second water pump purchased by the city in 1875. The first pump was the ...
    Image     The Alpena Fire Department. This picture is believed to have been taken on Water Street, between Second and Third Avenues, around 1883, as noted by the McMasters Harness Ship on ...
  • Alpena Fire Department's Hose House No. 3
    Image       Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William Goodrich.
    Image     Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William ...
  • Alpena Fire Department Hose Wagon
    Image       Alpena Fire Department hose cart being driven west on 10th Street at the intersection of Chisholm Street.
    Image     Alpena Fire Department hose cart being driven west on 10th Street at the intersection of Chisholm Street.
  • Alpena Fire Department
    ImageCollection       The Alpena Fire Department's sleigh and horse team crossing the Second Avenue Bridge from the north during the winter. The now Alpena Furniture store is in the background.
    ImageCollection     The Alpena Fire Department's sleigh and horse team crossing the Second Avenue Bridge from the north during the winter. The now Alpena Furniture store is in the background.
  • Alpena Fire Department Fire Truck
    Image       The Alpena Fire Department crew in the Winter of 1922 with its first fire truck.
    Image     The Alpena Fire Department crew in the Winter of 1922 with its first fire truck.
  • Engine House No. 1
    Image       Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street.
    Image     Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Years
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
Map
Map of locations associated with these items. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit