We found 1 matching items.
Subject:  Hardware stores  Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Alpena Hardware Store 
Images  c 1910  The Alpena Hardware Store opened in 1907 with Charles E. Moore (Saginaw) as president, Robert Lough (Alpena) as Vice-President, James B. Forman as Treasurer and Manager, and Frank Bloom as head clerk. The store was located at 349 North Second Avenue where the parking lot of the Alpena Furniture...
Sort
Media Types
Contributors
Years
1910s 1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
Map
Map of locations associated with these items. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Groups
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit