Results

We found
487
matching items
  • Minor Lumber Company
        "Minor Lumber Co., Bay Mill, 1889. The Old Prentis Mill, purchased by the Minor Lumber Company in 1886, after failure of Prentis, 1884"
      "Minor Lumber Co., Bay Mill, 1889. The Old Prentis Mill, purchased by ...
  • At the Mouth of the Thunder Bay River
        "Fletcher, Pack & Co., River Mill, 1890"
      "Fletcher, Pack & Co., River Mill, 1890"
  • Eales Brother Shingle Mill on the Thunder Bay River
        "Eales Brothers Shingle Mill, June 2, 1907. Built June 1895. Besser Stave Mill and Cleveland Stave Mill and Alpena Excelsior Co. in Background"
      "Eales Brothers Shingle Mill, June 2, 1907. Built June 1895. Besser Stave ...
  • At the Mouth of the Thunder Bay River
        "Gilchrist Mill and Log Pond, 1907"
      "Gilchrist Mill and Log Pond, 1907"
  • Log Train along the Thunder Bay River
        "Log train at Island Mill Bank, March 1911"
      "Log train at Island Mill Bank, March 1911"
  • Fletcher, Pack & Co., Bay Mill
        "Fletcher, Pack & Co., Bay Mill, 1895"
      "Fletcher, Pack & Co., Bay Mill, 1895"
  • Churchill Lumber Co. Mill
        "Rebuilt Churchill Lumber Co., Mill, Fall 1889"
      "Rebuilt Churchill Lumber Co., Mill, Fall 1889"
  • Churchill Mill
        "Churchill Mill, 1894"
      "Churchill Mill, 1894"
  • Luther Shingle Mill Crew
        "Luther Shingle Mill Crew, 1895"
      "Luther Shingle Mill Crew, 1895"
  • Luther Shingle Mill
        "Luther Shingle Mill, 1895"
      "Luther Shingle Mill, 1895"
  • Logging Camp Cook Shack
        A cook shack at the sire of a logging operation. There was usually a head cook, assistants, and a "chore boy." Three meals a day were served with lunch being taken to the men in the woods.
      A cook shack at the sire of a logging operation. There was ...
  • Sawmill Interior
        Sawmill interior.
      Sawmill interior.
  • Churchill Mill
        The Churchill Mill was situated at the mouth of the Thunder Bay River and was originally built in the Winter of 1871 by F. N. Barlow. In 1877, W.L. and H.D. Churchill purchased the property. The mill was rebuilt twice after that. The mill employed about 55 men. The Churchill ...
      The Churchill Mill was situated at the mouth of the Thunder Bay ...
  • Fletcher Camp
        People in front of a logging camp during the winter could be family visiting or cooks with their helpers and chore boys.
      People in front of a logging camp during the winter could be ...
  • Churchill Lumber Company
        W.L. and H.D. Churchill Lumber Company. This mill was first built by F.N. Barlow in 1871. It was purchased by the Churchills in 1877. During the season of 1882, it cut 17,250,000 feet of lumber and about 5,000,000 feet of lath. The firm also had a store and a wagon ...
      W.L. and H.D. Churchill Lumber Company. This mill was first built by ...
  • Badore Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1884 - 1886
        Badore Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1884 - 1886
      Badore Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1884 - 1886
  • Badore Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1886 - 1887
        Badore Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1886 - 1887
      Badore Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1886 - 1887
  • Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1894-1896
        Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1894-1896
      Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1894-1896
  • Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1896-1897
        Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1896-1897
      Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1896-1897
  • Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1897-1898
        Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1897-1898
      Brush Creek Lumber Camp Account Ledger, 1897-1898
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit