Results

We found
9
matching items
  • Alpena Fire Department's Hose House No. 3
        Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William Goodrich.
      Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair ...
  • Alpena Fire Department's Fire Engine
        Cecil Morey? (probably refers to engine driver)
      Cecil Morey? (probably refers to engine driver)
  • Alpena Fire Department Sleigh
        Alpena Fire Department Sleigh. A sleigh provided fast transportation of firemen during winter fires.
      Alpena Fire Department Sleigh. A sleigh provided fast transportation of firemen during ...
  • Engine House No. 1
        Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street. This was the first ladder truck owned by the Alpena Fire Department, circa 1920s.
      Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced ...
  • Engine House No. 1
        Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street.
      Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced ...
  • Engine House No. 1
        Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced the original Engine House No. 1, which burned in 1910. It was located on the corner of Third Avenue and River Street.
      Engine House No. 1 of the Central Fire Station. This building replaced ...
  • Alpena Fire Department Wagon and Horse Team
        Alpena Fire Department Wagon and Horse Team.
      Alpena Fire Department Wagon and Horse Team.
  • Alpena Fire Department Fire Truck
        The Alpena Fire Department crew in the Winter of 1922 with its first fire truck.
      The Alpena Fire Department crew in the Winter of 1922 with its ...
  • Alpena Fire Department
        The Alpena Fire Department. This picture is believed to have been taken on Water Street, between Second and Third Avenues, around 1883, as noted by the McMasters Harness Ship on the right. This is probably the second water pump purchased by the city in 1875. The first pump was the ...
      The Alpena Fire Department. This picture is believed to have been taken ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Years
1880s1880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
1920s1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
Map
Map of locations associated with these items. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit