- Media Type
- Item Type
- Odd Fellows Temple and First Street looking West, Alpena, Michigan. Also known as the Centennial Building.
- (Reverse) Postmarked Oct. 23, 1912, 9 am, Applegate (?), Mich.
To: Mrs. Wm McLean, Richmond, Mich.
Oct. 22, 1912
Hello Cora and how you's all are. how is little George. We are all quite well. Aunt Jane is hear yet don't know when she will go. Cora I am going to Alpena Friday so when you wright to the folk wright good and plain. Come if you can before I go away. Wright to me. Thank yous for the pictures. Byb Bye ask soon Mother & Leslie
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 1590 px
Height: 1016 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 1590px
Image Height: 1016px
- Personal Name(s)
- McLean, Cora ; McLean, Mrs. William
- Robert Currier Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.06168 Longitude: -83.43275
- Dr. Robert Currier
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Robert Currier Postcard Collection. Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707