Second Avenue Bridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The fourth Second Avenue Bridge across the Thunder Bay River in Alpena, Michigan. Vessel going upriver is the R. E. MOODY. The MOODY was scrapped in 1958.
- (Reverse) The STEAMSHIP R. E. MOODY passing through the Double Leaf Bascule Bridge at Alpena, Michigan. Pub. by Thomas News Agency, Alpena, Mich.
- Date of Original
Width: 1627 px
Height: 1044 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 1627px
Image Height: 1044px
- Robert Currier Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0638018738149 Longitude: -83.430947555542
- Dr. Robert Currier
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Robert Currier Postcard Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707