Churchill Lumber Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In the background is Churchill Lumber Company saw mill.
There are two wood burners burning the waste. (also known as a teepee burner or a wigwam burner). Logs are floating in the river, waiting to be sorted in the sorting gaps.
There is a wooden vessel docked to the right of the photograph. In front of the vessel are two small children sitting on the dock looking into the water.
In the background to the left of the sawmill is Fletcher House (or Churchill House, depending on the time that this picture was taken)
- Date of Original
- ca 1875 to 1926
Width: 7876 px
Height: 6044 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7876px
Image Height: 6044px
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Churchill Lumbering Company:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0614374951209 Longitude: -83.4260552062988
- Churchill Lumbering Company:
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fletcher Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707