- Media Type
- Item Type
- Originally the Fletcher House, this hotel was moved in 1887 about a block to be positioned between First and Waters Street (present location of City Hall) and turned facing away from the bay. It was officially reopened as the Churchill House on May 2, 1888. The Churchill House burned April 8, 1899.
- Date of Original
- c 1888
Width: 4775 px
Height: 3589 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4775px
Image Height: 3589px
- Knechtel Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Location of Churchill House, present day City Hall:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0618012520538 Longitude: -83.4304754867554
- Location of Churchill House, present day City Hall:
- Dennis Knechtel
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Knechtel Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707