J.W. Gavagan & Co. Confectionary Interior
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Located at 103 S 2nd Ave, this candy and soda shop featured a marble soda fountain along a candy counter, both with cabinets behind. The person by the soda fountain is believed to be a person named Jim, potentially James G. Gavagan.
- - Printed version housed at the Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan. Part of the Arthur Linke Collection.
- Date of Original
- c 1910s
Width: 4907 px
Height: 3688 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4907px
Image Height: 3688px
- Personal Name(s)
- Gavagan, James G. ; Gavagan, Catherine ; Gavagan, Rose A.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Gavagan Ice Cream Parlor ; Gavagan Confectionery ; Gavagan and Company Confectionary ; J.W. Gavagan & Co
- Knechtel Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.06168 Longitude: -83.43275
- Dennis Knechtel
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Knechtel Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707