3 Mast Schooner
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photographic postcards
- Schooners were made in different sizes. Every schooner must be fore-and-aft rigged and have a minimum of two masts. They had the ability to carry large loads and were more controllable. Maintenance costs were lower and it did not take many men to man the vessel.
- Date of Publication
Width: 5297 px
Height: 3264 px
- Ken Smith Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.06168 Longitude: -83.43275
- Ken Smith
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Ken Smith Postcard Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707