Middle Island: Crew at training exercises and at boat house.
- Hartlep, George A. (1878-1951), Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photographic postcards
- Training exercises with the beach cart (above) and the boat house (below).
- Oscar Olson, 3rd from right, in top image. George Hartlep in dark uniform in top image.
- Back of postcard: Postmarked Alpena, Mich., Sep. 27, 1913
To: Mr. Carl Olson
Will send you a card where we are drilling with the beach cart and the boat room Your brother Oscar
- Date of Original
- Postmarked September 27, 1913
Width: 3564 px
Height: 5166 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3564px
Image Height: 5166px
- Terri Keyes Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.19251 Longitude: -83.3272
- Terri Keyes
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Terri Keyes Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707